FNaFRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weird Occurrences

+7
Ahri
Phantomsanic360
IronBoy88
Pushi
Solarx 64
goldeaglefire1
Tiphia
11 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Weird Occurrences  - Page 3 Empty Re: Weird Occurrences

Post by Snatcher1 Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:39 am

"yeah.." Cerena said.
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:40 am

The trio had made it to the portal in their world by then.

"So, this is what’s causing all the ruckus?" Nata asked. "Just a weird hole in the ground?"

Levia huffed. "It’s not just a hole! It’s a portal, to another world."

"Right, right. So, what do we do with it?" Nata asked.

"Perhaps we should try and find a way to close it." Harpy suggested.

Nata turned toward her. "And how would we do that?"

"A portal opens from both sides, which means whoever made this portal could either be here or there." Levia stated.

-

Mia had also made it to the portal on her world, after dispatching several of the Lost that were in the area. She approached the portal, out of curiosity.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:50 pm

Polari and Rosalina flinched in unison, the latter pointing her wand at herself for a few seconds.

"Natural wormholes also do not do that."
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:35 pm

((Aggressively prepares to thrust OCs at you
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiphia Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:35 pm

“O-ODD,” bellows Dialga. The steel fins on its back begin to flare and the gem on its chest starts to glow.

“PERHAPS I SHOULD TRY CLOSING IT. I COULD REVERSE TIME IN THIS PARTICULAR AREA UNTIL IT DEFORMS. BUT THEN, I WOULD HAVE TO FREEZE TIME IN EXACTLY THIS SPOT...THAT COULD CAUSE COMPLICATIONS.”

Meanwhile, back in the Spatial Rift, Palkia has discovered a frightening sight.

Once the home of space itself, torn to shreds, debris floating and frozen in midair as if stuck in time.

Pink portals are absolutely everywhere.

The other portals, one nearby to the trio and one nearby Mia, also lash out with the same violent gripping feeling. It stings. Real bad.

(Go ahead, Iron.)
Tiphia
Tiphia

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:28 pm

The trio recoiled in pain, with Nata pulling out his weapons, two swords attached by a thick metal wire and literally lunged at the portal in fury.

-

Mia was more used to such pain and dashed backwards away from the portal while her wound healed up.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiphia Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:38 pm

As if alive, the portal reacts to the lunge with one of its own, edges turning sharp and rough.

Four gleaming, catlike eyes leer from the darkness like chipped amber. There’s a rumbling noise from deep within, like crackling thunder.
Tiphia
Tiphia

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:53 pm

Nata swings his blades, trying to slice through whatever the portal was.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiphia Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:01 pm

The slashes easily tear through, but the portal’s material behaves like liquid and simply flows back into position every time.

The image within wavers. And bares its teeth.

Palkia returns to Dialga and Rosalina. “I APOLOGISE FOR THE ABSENCE.” It pauses. “THE FABRIC OF SPACE ITSELF IS BEING DESTROYED IN ITS ENTIRETY.”

“WHAT?” Dialga growls. “IT CANNOT BE. HOW COULD THIS POSSIBLY HAPPEN?”

“I AM UNSURE. BUT I DO KNOW THAT IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THESE STRANGE PORTALS.”
Tiphia
Tiphia

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:23 pm

Nata's eyes widen before he gets grabbed by Harpy, out of the portal's range.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiphia Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:04 am

Whatever’s in there is moving, quite a lot. Claws grip at the edge of the portal and a hissing sound comes from within.

Strange whispers fill the air. None of the words are properly audible.
Tiphia
Tiphia

Back to top Go down

Post by IronBoy88 Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:35 am

Okay this is way later than I intended but
Names: Ysmael/Zekiel Ahabus

Ages: 18-19 years/16-17 years

Physical Appearances: Very skinny troll wearing a hoodie and well-worn pants. Running shoes. Sharp face, squarish glasses, looks constantly on the verge of doing something. 6'1"/Somewhat stocky troll wearing a short-sleeved zip-up jacket with some T-shirt on underneath and shorts. Sneakers. Socks are slightly speckled in various blood stains that didn't come out in the wash. Hair is long enough to fit in a loose ponytail. 6'5"

Personality: Ysmael is a somewhat paranoid individual, being a True Limeblood on Alternia. He is known to be rather relaxed around friends, although his formal speech mannerisms and his stiff "posh" Brit accent never fade even as they emote heavily. He may have a special interest in Junji Ito. Has a guilty conscious over a. Staggering amount of murder he's had to commit to protect his identity and hemoanonymity./Zekiel is essentially a gremlin man. Loud, rambunctious, and always one to cause chaos and problems on purpose, Zekiel hides his blood color in plain sight. He is gay and has ADHD. One of his pastimes is giving Ysmael grief in his own little ways for being his brother, and another is swimming. Gifted with a machete and a hatchet.

Extras: Confident enough to bare his own blood color outside Alternia./Would probably be Horrible Goose kin.
IronBoy88
IronBoy88

Back to top Go down

Post by Pushi Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:38 am

"Oh. Oh, no..."

Polari floated away, his eyes wide with terror.

"We must get to the bottom of this as quickly as possible!"
Pushi
Pushi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiphia Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:35 am

(Accepted. Adding to the list.)

(And, while I’m at it...

Name: Wulfis Kileon

Age: Billions of years old (but in mental and physical age, 14.)

Physical Appearance: Long, wingless red dragon covered in fur. Has two long horns that curve slightly towards his back. Four eyes, all yellow. Fin-like ears. Also has a form that resembles that of a troll’s—minus the fact that he has a translucent pink tail and a pair of similarly coloured wings. Horns jut straight up, unlike dragon self. Mutant silver blood, just because “it looks cool”. Again, four eyes—but for some reason he needs glasses in this form. Typically wearing a dramatic cape-jacket thing, jet black, with only a tank top and shorts underneath, oddly.

Personality: Autistic and bipolar. It’s hard to judge his actual personality, because everything he does is unpatterned and totally unpredictable. Crazy, freaky emotions for a crazy, freaky character. Just weird. It’s not even the disorders’ fault. He’s just. Like that. Totally weird. I don’t know how else to describe it. He has morals, though. He can be nice. He doesn’t like to kill people. “Because killing people sucks and is mean”.

Extras: Inter-Galactic Criminal, just because he really, really enjoys fucking things up for people, for no reason. Kind of a god but doesn’t act like it, because he’s a child, and an idiot. Also enjoys charging at people with his horns. Because it's funny.)

(...yeah, not exactly the best character, I get it...)

The space around the portal begins to distort, and with it, Palkia begins to panic. “I CAN FEEL SPACE BREAKING!”

Dialga looks uneasy, as well. “TIME IS NOT FLOWING PROPERLY, EITHER. THIS IS CATASTROPHIC.”

Once again, something appears to move within the portal.

Meanwhile, down on Earth, a spaceship lands with precise skill and ease.

“I have navigated the galaxy successfully,” the dog assassin says into his recorder badge. “I am free from the Demiurge’s rule.”

“But where am I?”
Tiphia
Tiphia

Back to top Go down

Post by Snatcher1 Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:21 am

"so strange...anyways,im gonna go check out what's wrong with these portals." Cerena grabs a nearby stick and goes to find a portal. "I'LL BE BACK FLUFFY!" she adds.
Snatcher1
Snatcher1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:11 pm

On her world Mia opened fire on the portal, her bayonet firing strange red projectiles.

-

The trio stepped back, with Levia firing blasts of reddish purple energy at the portal in an attempt to ward whatever the creature was off.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:11 pm

(time to thrust this oc into this lol)

(Name: Jack Frost

Age: ??? (he's a demon, i'm not quite sure that age applies to them)

Physical Desc.: Cute little thing, give or take 2 feet tall. His body his entirely white and his arm and legs are rather short, giving him the appearance of (you guessed it) a snowman. He even has a small little tail that is often overlooked. His clothes are similar to something you'd expect from a jester, and they are blue with gold accent. He's got the blue shoes with a gold trim, the blue collar with golden bells, and a blue hat with two of those tail-like things, the name of of which is slipping my mind. They don't have any bells though, but his hat does have a cute little button with a smile on it, just like the smile that usually adorns his face! Here is a picture of our resident good boy.

Personality: Jack Frost can be a mischievous little shit, tending to purposefully fuck around with people he doesn't like, and yet this little man still manages to somehow possess an air of child-like innocence. Actually, child-like describes him fairly well, even if he's rather foul mouthed at times and more observant than he lets on. Jack Frost is usually a very friendly demon, but if you piss him off, say goodbye to your limbs because he'll straight up freeze you solid. He can be convinced to undo his freezing, usually for a price, because hey! We've all got to get money somehow.

Extras: Jack Frost isn't actually his name, he doesn't have one. It's ill-advised to ask him what his name is, because he'll grow flustered and probably end up freezing you. Also, he pretty constantly says 'hee ho' wherever I he can fit it into his sentences.)

(i decided to make a form because 'jack frost' is just a massive group of demons/personas. he's specifically a demon.)
Neon
Neon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbo101 Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:23 pm

(Could I request Jack the Reaper, Apollyon, Horror, Crystal, and Plant)
Kirbo101
Kirbo101

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiphia Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:52 pm

(Kirbo101, could you specify the series they come from, please?)

(NeonUmbreon, accepted.)

Out of the trio's portal, something rears its head. It's dark purple and amorphous, constantly changing form. Despite this, it still retains a shape similar to a dragon's body.

"...GRR...RRR..."

It flexes its claws.

Mia's portal opens wider and begins to reverse gravity around itself. You know, normal stuff.

Fluffy shudders, and realises he wouldn't want to be caught alone in a situation like this. "Wait, I-I'll come with you."

Azrail, nearby, scans the area and spots the two. He calmly strides over, curious.
Tiphia
Tiphia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbo101 Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:20 pm

(Jack the Reaper from Jack the Reaper
Apollyon from The Binding of Isaac
Horror, Crystal, and Plant from Nuclear Throne)
Kirbo101
Kirbo101

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiphia Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:28 pm

(Thanks. Will add in a sec.)
Tiphia
Tiphia

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:14 pm

Levia continued her attempts to pelt the creature that emerged from the portal with her energy blasts.

-

Mia tried to grab onto something to hold her still.
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiphia Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:58 pm

"YOU..."

The creature growls. Its bright yellow eyes flash.

"...DARE DISSSSTURB OUR PORTALSSSS..."

It hisses as it is struck by the blows.

Gravity continues to warp. The broken terrain becomes even more broken by the distorting and reversing.
Tiphia
Tiphia

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantomsanic360 Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:02 pm

"What in the world is happening?!" Mia is freaking out.

-

Nata rushed forward, slicing his swords at the creature. "Excuse you, you're the one disturbing us!"
Phantomsanic360
Phantomsanic360

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirbo101 Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:19 pm

Meanwhile, in the frozen wastelands of a more apocalyptic Earth, there is a trio. A rather odd one, at that.

The most normal one, and the only one that doesn’t immediately give off “I’m going to kill you” vibes, is a purple, crystalline creature of sorts. She currently seems to be patching up the wounds of one of her partners, a... sentient plant?

Yes, a sentient plant. Using three over-sized “leaves” as legs, its head sorta resembles a pitcher plant, but with teeth. Sharp teeth at that.

The third member, a green, slimy, quadruped creature with a jaw-like body and a radioactive glow, is simply standing by. Judging by the decapitated robot head that they’re rolling back and forth, they’re likely very bored.
Kirbo101
Kirbo101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum